PLAY IT.

Thursday, September 04, 2003

:'(...so sad...my chinese teacher is retiring 2morrow...
and in my class...my friend was crying so badly
but then my chinese teacher has been working for 40 years now, it's time she took a good rest "have a good rest Mrs Ang"
anyway my vice-principal was lying...we cannot make her stay!! :'(
then my acquaintance Evelyn said that she din lyk my teacher and said that she was happy that she was going...so idiotic...
i wanna cry too.wahh
and then there is this new chinese teacher...there is a high possibility that we are getting her...she is sooooooo worse than...the worst person on the EARTH?

shit today i weighed myself and i put on 2kg...but thank goodness i grew...

then in school we did this boxercise thingy for Aces Day...we did the rehersal yesterday when i thought that it was the real thing...and today during PE we did it again...and guess what?!!
we are doing it again tomorrow!!! it's lyk the school doesn't get sick of it or sumthing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home