PLAY IT.

Sunday, September 14, 2003

so cool...today i spoke wif hilary duff on the net...tt is the best thing that ever happened to me...hah!...and she even signed my guestbook...ahhh...me going mad
hilary duff rox...she so cool with all those outfits...

yesterday rocked mann...i pushed my bro into the girls toilet..and there was a whole bunch of spectators...THE ALTARBOYS...hahaxx...i nearly laughed my head off...and then hyperkid was climbing up the church...so amazing...nearly half of the height of the church u know...and hyperkid wanted to take on my brother for a boxing match...my bro cant even carry an NTUC plastic bag...for heaven's sake...tok abt a boxing match...hahaxx

and after the family nite..i went for my neighbour's bday party...it was so fun...we started a bonfire w/ all the leftover candles...we nearly couldn't put it out...so fun...
it may sound dangerous...it is...so never try this at home...lyk WWE...haha...
brock lesnar vs. kurt angle...let the battle begin!!!

hilary duff rox...
she rox...she's so pretty...=P...

countdown...
englishpsle...22
mathpsle...23
chinesepsle...24
sciplse...25
SCHOOL REOPENS...TOMORROW...=(
FREEDOM...26!!!

xoxo~nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home