PLAY IT.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

hi...long time no see....=P...todae we had a childrens' dae celebration...it was so fun and there was FREE food...and ice-cream....potong...=9...so hungry now...=p...and there is no homework todae...so happy...and mrs ong rocked todae...her acting is superb... GO MRS ONG
anyway legion tot of this idea of saying the rosary in the month of october...and i since i am stay opposite the church..i have to go to church everyday after my psle exams
and i got a new handphone on sunday...so happy...it's a nokia 2100 and my bro got my old nokia 3210... =P...
ok...gotta go now...i still wanna be famous...no reason...but i wanna get famous...

6...english(sucks at it)
7...math(rules at it..guess so)
8...chinese
9...science(sucks at it)
10...FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM

bye...hope all psle candidates will do well for their upcoming psle examinations...including myself...especially my school...hope i can be in one of the top ten in my school =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home