PLAY IT.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tolley rehearsal in the morning.
I was wondering.. Would I help out if I were in sec 4? I think I would.
Let's hope I really do stay ENTHUSIASTIC.

Thank you elsa and sandra for helping me so so so much!


I'm such a great PHYSICS TUTOR.

At least I got SAM! to love physics now. =P
THERMAL PHYSICS ROCKS.


haha. RISEN CHRIST totally ROCKS.
I'm so glad I've found cool a cool environment for worship.

I'm SO SICK OF MACS.
Ate at macs like twice today.
I swear I won't eat at macs for the entire of next weeek.


BTW.
I've decided to change my life.
From swimming to dancing.
From blessed sacrament to church-hopping.
From YOU to God.



It hit me. I wasted my food today.
And I put up those pictures of those starving PEOPLE.
I'm so sorry.




P.S. I nearly died during chem. Like seriously.. Due to an explosion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home