PLAY IT.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

333rd post.

LAST MEETING OF AMPLIFY YESTERDAY. ):
I still can't get over the fact that I'll only return to amplify somewhere in late October.

OCTOBER HERE I COME.

Anyway, I dissected a heart yesterday. OHMY. Coolness, although the stench was revolting and I had this extreme urge to puke. GOSH.

Also, we did titration. I think I've MASTERED titration. I'll definitely pass with flying colours.

Physics test was on the same day.
Temperature transfer? I don't understand. MUCH I MEAN. Although I do know that " Q = mc'thither' "
That's about it.


.


TODAY:

Woke up in the morning. Supposed to watch pirates of the carribean. Didn't watch.
So I ended up going to the ST. THERESA'S HOME, where I got this really horrible cut.

Headed down to curia. Meanwhile ATE SUSHI for lunch. SHIOKS.
Curia was (ahhem) all right I guess. Quite fun.

When I was heading towards the SJI canteen, I saw this guy with his head BLEEDING. OH MY GOODNESS.
I was so shocked. Saw Ian around. He looked worried too.


Okay, so Eugene and Melvin dragged me to RISEN CHRIST CHURCH. (i'm glad they did, tell you why later)
IT ROCKED! OH MY GOODNESS. Haha, I'll go back next week.

The choir was PERFECT.
The duration of the sermon was just right.
-sigh. I REALLY WISH BLESSED SACRAMENT was as good as this.

Ok, so after mass.. We were supposed to go eat my FAVOURITE.
BAK CHOR MEE!!
I ended up eating dumpling noodle. And the entire time I was eating, I was squabbling with that racist dude. GOSH, give me a break mann. NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING CHINDIAN.

Marcus was telling me about this guy from his class. Some vietnamese guy.. haha. OHMYGOODNESS. I swear I could have laughed all my noodle out. Great fun.
Headed down to macs at toa payoh. Drank milkshake. CRAPPED SOMEMORE.

AND I HAD THE BEST FUN IN A REALLY LONG TIME.


HAHA. Special thanks to MR POON. For keeping me company for my entire mrt and bus ride.

AND OH MY GOODNESS. Alex and I were so close to each other. At first he was near Risen Christ. And I didn't call him. So that's MISS NUMBER ONE.

Next, when I was going home, he was at tanglin halt market with his parents, and I WAS THERE! OMG.
So that's MISS NUMBER TWO.


That's about it.
MY EXCITNG DAY.
Best day this week (so far).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home