PLAY IT.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

CONTINUATION OF YESTERDAY'S POST.



There were many missing bits about yesterday simply because I was too lazy to get my fingers moving.


I MET SAM! WHOOTS. OMG. The CCA COMMITTEE badge is sooooo cool.
And I found out that IJ TP doesn't allow them to wear canvas shoes. )):
SO SAD!!
I love canvas shoes. (: *winks winks* can wear socks a little lower ah.


OMG. SAM ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS. haha.
We took a few pictures. Haha, and eugene just had to intrude his thumb into our pictures! BLEAH.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture is courtesy of SAM'S BLOG. Thank you. =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture courtesy of FRIENDSTER

Haha, then they took a picture of my MOMO-man and my sji badge keychain.
SO CUTE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture is also courtesy of SAM'S BLOG!
My MOMO-man's face turned black after being put beside SJI.

We had some hostage session. Marcus and I took Eugene's slipper hostage. I was so tempted to throw it into the dustbin.
SO MEAN RIGHT? I didn't do it.

Sam can draw REALLY WELL. OMG.
AEP suddenly makes sense to me!


That was about what I missed out!
WHOOTS.
I LOVE SAM.
I DONT LOVE EUGENE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home