PLAY IT.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

yar. back from all the camps.


Kids' Camp.

I LOVE GROUP JOY!
eugene and the rest lah.
basically. they rock.

ZOO-ing WAS FUN.
I LOVE THE ZOO.



DOTS CONNECTION CAMP

sec three camp rocked. what was most memorable was kayaking.
I nearly capsized dao. XP

We made our raft "Titanic" FLOAT. We changed history.
It looked as if it were going to collapse any moment.



Science Trail Competition.

WE DIDN'T WIN.
VICTORIA SCHOOL CLINCHED TOP POSITION.
YARRRR. so irritating.



Facil's Party

Went to Gen's house for facil's party today.
IT ROCKED.
There was a pool. There were tons of food.
Lasagne, sausages, onion rings, chicken wings, and MUCH MUCH MORE.

I was the third to get thrown into the pool.
COOLIOS.
There was a slide, and i kept sliding in!! (: WHEEE.
We tried SO SO SO HARD to get sangar into the pool... and finally after 8 attempts. WE SUCCEEDED.

"SINGAPORE IS A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY. YOU DO THINGS UNWILLINGLY OR WILLINGLY."
That was an extract of what the SJI guys said.. when they tried to get people into the pool.

Saw Gab's room. It's SO SO SO SO COMFY.




that's about my week.
LONG and.. TIRING.



OH GOSH.
WHY WAS I SO BLIND TO HAVE SEEN YOU THE WAY I HAVE FOR TWO YEARS.

bloody mofo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home