PLAY IT.

Friday, May 19, 2006

I know very well that I didn't cheat on my EMath paper.

I WISH FOR ONE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD:

For *them to TRUST ME. ):
No TRUST.
No LOVE.

If I were to have children aceing math like NO ONE's BUSINESS..
I'll probably give them an ice-cream treat or something.
So much for ALL THIS CRAP.
So much for ALL THIS DISTRUST.
So much for ALL THIS UNWANTED STUFF.

I know I have God.
I know that I have done my best.
I know I could have done better if I were more focussed, instead of letting all these unecessary burdens weigh me down.
I know A LOT.

yet...

I don't KNOW WHY God's doing all this for me.
Do I really deserve his LOVE?
):



A PIECE OF CRAP is WHAT I AM.

IF anyone should DIE right now. It should be me.

And before I go. I WOULD LIKE TO TELL *THEM..
"HAVE TRUST IN ME"
That's all I ever wanted from *YOU TWO.
Not even expecting parental LOVE ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home