PLAY IT.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

pre-con camp was great.
I hope the pre-confirmants learnt something out of this camp.

My group was great.

Amelia, Charlene, Edumund, Jeremy, John, Malcolm, Melvin, Natasha, Quincy and Richard.

The girls were great. I had great fun with them.
The guys.. Although they were a little noisy, they were great.
Edmund and John were quieter compared to the rest.
Jeremy, Malcolm and Melvin (all of which are from st. pats) ARE ALOT NOISIER.

I hope not ALL ST. PAT'S guys are like that.


If I could ever facilitate again. I would never regret it.

Although I gave up my ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY to go for Camp Jeremiah.. I hope that I still did the right thing by helping out in pre-con camp.

I wish that they would have been touched by me in one way or another.


The rest of the facils..
OH mann. I feel so good working as ONE TEAM.
I never got the satisfaction of teamwork till now.
Antioch has taught me something about teamwork.. And i appreciate that lesson.


PRE-CON CAMP.
If I could turn back time, and re-do something. It would be pre-con camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home