PLAY IT.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i visted neopets today. and it had some shitty new page. JELLY WORLD? i think it's been long. WAY TOO LONG.
well. my pet is DYING. but still smiling. i mean cmon mann. does neopets have to be so cheery all the time?
does it actually lie to kids. HAVE YOU SEEN ANY ORGANISM HUNGRY AND STILL SMILING? mann. i wonder what do adults teach kids these days.


i went to town today.
and for the first time. i actually wanted to eat something sweet.
I GAVE IN. and i failed. my plans of dieting failed so horribly. not even an F can describe it.

WELL.
it's pay back time.
i'm going _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ for FOUR WHOLE MONTHS.
and that time. I'LL DO ANYTHING I WANT.


It's 2.4km run tomorrow.
seriously, i just give it my best shot. If i get an A. i get an A.
if i dont. i dont.
It's THE REAL THING NOW.




THANK YOU LORD.
i love you jesus. heaven is my heart.
i love you jesus. heaven is my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home