PLAY IT.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

1st NOV.
another month. come and it will go soon.

my BUSY SCHEDULE:
4N: Open House
5N: Day camp at Stamford Pri
6N: PYC
8-11N: S4 Cluster Camp
13-16N: Malaysia Camp
20N: Parish Assembly
21-25N: Pre-con retreat
28-30N: study
1-3D: ANTIOCH Camp
4D: CONFIRMATION. probably the most important day of my life.
9D: Carolling at Australian High Commissioner's House
11D: Parish Carnival
12D: MY BIRTHDAY
13-16D: study
19-23D: Christmas Prep
24D: ONE DAY OF CHURCH
25D: CHRISTMAS
26-30D: study
31D-1J: CELEBRATE!

at least i won't be so bored. when i'm bored i eat you see.


<<
year TWO:
elvira. without her.. i'll be the ultimate loner.
miss sim. i know i pretty much sucked to you in the beginning of the year. but thanks. thanks for everything you've done for me. you've brought me to like math alot. (: and i treasure that. without you. i wouldn't have discovered my talent. and i wouldn't have known that patience is INDEED A VIRTUE.
my class. thanks for making me realise that life is all about others and not only yourself. or a matter of fact.. myself.

there was the running of elections for student council. i didn't understand the meaning of failure at that time. it wasn't much of a learning experience.

then there was the exams. i didn't understand failure then too.

the application for NJC. it was TRULY SOMETHING ONLY I LEARNT FROM. i understood what failure was. i understood that not everything's going to be sunny.. i was holding on to it too tightly.

math olympiad. it was good. i finally had a sense of acheivement.

my end of year examinations. i studied because i cannot stay in this community any longer. i tried my best. i got what i wanted i guess. thank you dear lord for being with me. my 8As and 2Bs.

my family member got admitted to hospital. like right before the exams. it was only then when i really experienced God's love for us. i understand now.

`the best school year in my entire life : 2005.

year ONE:
mr lau: thanks for the laughter.
ms cai: you're gone. but thanks for the trust.
ms V koh: you're one hell of a teacher. the first and one the few teachers to believe that there's
mdm mas: my friend.
something in me worth nurturing.
to all the teachers. it was great fun being in your class. [including dnt (:]

then there was a time during my time of being chairperson when i couldn't take the weight of all the responsibilities placed on my shoulders. it has taught me a great deal, teamwork. by working with your committee.

i never expected to make it so far even in year one.
>>

and that's pretty much the end of my two years in STC. what a reflection eh?

Kellock has made me realise that EM3 doesn't spell the end of your life.
STC has made me realise that success doesn't depend on the number of distinctions you get, instead, it's the journey to the destination that matters.
well. i just don't seem to fit into the community. thus i HAVE to leave it. how i wish someone, anyone, understands.
i don't want to step in there anymore.
----------

okay. back to reality.
i've been studying. (: feeling a little clever right now.

yesterday:
handed in the application form for streaming.
i hope i can get into double science. although i know i'll get into triple science. (not being cheeky)
i kinda argued with my parents over double science, i was foolish. but i gave in to them in the end.
sick with the fever

today:
ALL SAINTS DAY.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO GO TO CHURCH.
my grandfather's safe now. my faith saved him and myself (:


I LOVE GOD! (:
PLEASE HAVE FAITH. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN. IT'S HAPPENING EVERYDAY, EVERY MINUTE.
TO WHOEVER'S READING THIS. YOU ARE A MIRACLE.
I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH FRIENDS WHO CARE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home