PLAY IT.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

happy birthday MR DCRUZ, JO and JOY! (:
all of you are a little older right now.

thursday.
results. they were crazy. and i'm a happy girl.
towned. but was too tired. (:
it ended up all right anyways.

friday.
more results. even more hysterical.
and even happier.

and i have to thank a few people.

YOU (1)
for helping me when i was down.
when the world was nearly falling apart.
you brought me to my senses and told me that God was always there. and he will always be there.
the story of the footprints. so simple and yet so touching.
thank you.
and I LOVE YOU. (:

YOU (2)
for telling me when i'm wrong and when i'm a complete idiot.
and for just being there when i'm the biggest loser in the world.
when no one was listening. you were just present.
your presence was genuine.
i'm sorry i shouted at you. sorry.
I LOVE YOU too.

YOU (3)
you're my best friend. the only one i can trust my life with.
you gave up everything for me.
you guided me. (:
thank you. and i hope i can die for you one day.


guesses anyone? who's number one two or three?


my life is organising itself. and i'm happy with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home