PLAY IT.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I PUT ON WEIGHT!
-screams, runs around in circles and throws arms in air in desperation!!!!!
oh goddamnit. this can't happen.. nono.

i'll go on my crash course diet again.


school's not that bad these few days.
friday went to IBN open house.
i was practically screaming that i knew jeanne.
oh, and got interviewed by channel 8 and channel news asia.
how cool is that?
elvie too.

yesterday was all right.
cip in the morning. curia in the afternoon!
yipees! i LOVE CURIA.
so fun. and kenan tan is president! one funny guy. love him mann.
church in the afternoon all the way to night.
saw NIC!!! haha. i waved at her.
towned at night!!
S&K having a sale! omg! tops are SUPER CHEAP.

today
church in the morning. museum in the late morning.
leslie was cracking me up. he changed one lady's name to "i am stupid".
i swear i could have rolled on the floor due to excessive laughter.
bought somemore tops today from F.O.S.
one paul frank one which cost cheaper than some other brandless top that i purchased.
I LOVE PAUL FRANK.
monkey obsession.


IT'S OFFICIAL.
DIETING STARTS TOMORROW.
IT WILL END ONLY AT THE END OF AUGUST.
YIPEES. NO ONE WILL MAKE ME EAT!


oh yeah. phototaking on monday and tuesday.
my chairperson just told me at 8pm. so late! what can i do about my hair now?!
and i gotta lend my swimming shirt to ______.
rahhs. ______ __ _____. hangman anyone?


tape doesn't deserve this.
she doesn't deserve any of this.
neither does quay. i dislike you two.


going to skip school on wed. planned for it already.
maybe thursday too. (:
no one can blame me! i'm SICKLY... -coughs


NJC IS KEEPING ME WAITING AGAIN..
waiting. waiting. waiting. gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home