PLAY IT.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

ok.
this is my 100th post!!
yayy.
haha. and my blog started in july 2003, so that makes it 2 years old!

went to the gym today (:
saw that hot guy from gan eng seng. yipee!
wanted to smile, but instead i turned my head away!!! why?!?!
he left when i arrived.
so suay..

school was all right.
except oreo and milk gave alyssa this stupid 'talk' on what to do.

i'm going to TOPSHOP to buy that HALTER.
i want it badly.

yesterday chatted with this guy from romania.
haha. so cool. and let me tell you.. he sucks at YAHOO! towers.
haha. i won 12 out of the 13 games we played.

oh wells.
i need to do my homework now.
if not, my head will roll on the floor.

SLACKING THESE FEW DAYS.
EXAMS ARE COMING.
I'M PANICKING.. -BITES FINGERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home