PLAY IT.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The number of bad things that happened today.

1. TOLLEY LOST
- I dont get it. We did so well for the mass quiz and mass participation segment. WE STILL LOST?

2. I ATE MACS again.
- I thought I said I wouldn't touch macs?

3. THE STUPID WATER SUPPLY GOT CUT OFF
- It got cut off just when I was about to get ready for the AP at SJI.

4. Dance class was CANCELLED, and NO ONE told me.
- So much for having my contacts 'so you can call me'.

5. I MISSED PART OF AP because I THOUGHT I HAD DANCE CLASS.
- How stupid can that get. I MISSED PART OF AP.

6. I might be free tmr.
- That's bad. I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE PLANS.

7. I couldn't hang out at toa payoh.
- I hate not being able to do things.



Okay.

Now for the good things that happened today..

1. Tolley did well for quiz and mass participation. =D

2. I WENT FOR FIRST PART OF AP.

3. I'm HOME!

I cant wait for December holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home