PLAY IT.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Church in the morning. Finally gave my allocutio.
(: Feel quite proud of myself.

Four people passed away this week. No joke.
Take them away. But keep them safe.

Reflection of the Day
exile of God

Neil Peart, a famous songwriter and drummer for the rock band, Rush, wrote these words once:
Live for yourself. There's no one else worth living for. Begging hands and bleeding hearts will only cry out for more.

Has THIS become the anthem of the modern man?

Individualism is like a distortion mirror, the sort you find in theme parks! Your reflection looks bigger than you really are. Everything around you is shrunk and twisted into strange shapes and sizes. Put simply, INDIVIDUALISM is the worship of the self. God and others are unimportant and irrelevant. The rightful King has ben exiled. Instead, the self reigns. Like a tyrant, it calls the shots. It prospers itself at the expense of everyone else.

Individualism says:

I am first. I come first: my personal privacy, preferances, and priorities. Everything else is secondary. Everyone else can wait.

I am a self made person. Been there on my own. Done that all by myself. I do not need others.

I exist for myslef. Everything I have belongs to me. Everythign I own is for my personal pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home