PLAY IT.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

TOWN IS SOOOO BORING NOW.

other than the fact that pastamania is there.
I'm suddenly obssessed with pancakes and pasta???

I spent like 50 bucks yesterday on presents and assessment.
"very smart ah nat, ONLY AFTER exams then buy assessment."
I wont agree with that.


AHH.
I'm such a rubbish BIN.
RUBBISH COMING OUT FROM MY MOUTH.

I think whatever I wrote during my papers were crap also??
I really hope God helped all of us. (:


"hey mutton."
"yes mutton?"

OMG. SO CUTE. (:
I LOVE MUTTONS IN THE MORNING!!!

I WANT TO TALK TO SHAN WEE.
and I love VJ Colby! I WANT TO MARRY HIM!
k. I sound retarded.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OMG. UTT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home