PLAY IT.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I sat there, waiting for the time to pass.
The sweat just rolled down my face.
Somehow I knew I wasn't ready for it. I just had to face it.

I knew many people were going to be shocked with the questions they were going to ask. I received warning??


The clock struck 8am.
The entire examination venue suddenly felt tense. The sound of paper ruffling just made me feel like breaking loose.
I couldn't take the tension any longer?

If I cannot do well for this paper. I can imagine all the shocked faces.
During the entire course of the paper. Thoughts of NOTHING appeared...
I just stoned there.
I COULD NOT BRING MYSELF TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I WAS NOT READY FOR IT.


"TIME'S UP. PLEASE PUT ALL WRITING MATERIALS DOWN."
At these words. I KNEW IT WAS OVER.





AND ALL THESE??
THEY BELONG TO THE ONE I FEAR YET LOVE.
PHYSICS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home