PLAY IT.

Monday, April 24, 2006

today's devotion and singspiration ROCKED.
i wish it happened all over once again.

MY SOURCE OF STRENGTH, MY SOURCE OF HOPE.
IS CHRIST ALONE.

YOU ARE MY HIDING PLACE,
YOU ALWAYS FILL MY HEART,
WITH SONGS OF DELIEVERANCE,
WHENEVER I AM AFRAID,
I WILL TRUST IN YOU.

have you ever felt that the world and all its happenings were taking a toll on you?

ONE THING. trust in the Lord, for He'll always be there for you no matter what.
may it be good times or bad times.
do not only go to Him in bad times, instead, turn to him even in good times.
remember all the things that he has done for you.
remember everything that he will do for you.
remember the LOVE he has shown by dying for us on the cross.

THANK YOU.


physics test was... all right i suppose.
i dont think i'll do well.

got back SS CT today.
managed to do quite well considering i'm not a very Humanities person.
was expected a fail.. instead i got 17/25. =D

we'll be receiving our Biology test paper tomorrow.
Weekee says I'll do better than her, but I can bet you my HIGH HEELS that it'll be vice versa.

i've got to remember all my social studies facts now.
DEAR LORD, please be with me throughout the rest of the day ahead.

happy birthday in advance to Ian. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home