PLAY IT.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

it's half an hour to the end of the 117th day of 2006.
and i was asleep, thinking that i could get some rest for tmr's exam.
BUT NO.
i had to be awoken by the fighting of my parents.
"see that girl, she's like a gangster"
"see that boy, without supervision, he's like a thief"

are we really wrong?
my bro and i are just afraid to speak to you all.
we daren't open up like how others can do with their own parents.
cuz we know you are under a lot of pressure, and we do not want you all to think too much.
therefore we keep to ourselves.

CURRENTLY,
there's no driving force in my life.
and yes, i may seem all right.
i may seem like i take life easy, but I'M NOT.
it's very difficult for me to go on.

imagine, the very people who created you..
1. Doesn't take much of a liking to you because they think you're a gangster.
2. Thinks that you're not studying when you are.
3. Thinks that you cannot make it to a junior college.
4. Thinks that you have to depend on them your entire life.

Are they expecting too little from me?
It has always been my dream enter medicine or dentistry.
Just because they have not succeeded in life doesn't entirely mean that I wont.


Plan A.
wake up super early. sneak out of the house.
DON'T BRING MY HANDPHONE.
and my parents cannot contact me.
they have never really wished me good luck anyway.

Plan B.
wake up on time.
see my parents awake too.
start fighting with them. and get out of the house.
come to school with "negative motivation"
and do my paper.'


SOUNDS GREAT??
yes.


and thanks to that person who just made me NOT LIKE PHYSICS anymore.
if i were you, i'll feel bad.
because you just dashed all my hopes of becoming a physics degree holder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home