PLAY IT.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I will praise You in this storm.

This is one of the times where I go through a storm in my life.

Always remember the story of FOOTPRINTS. =D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Anyway, English lesson was _____ today. Had to sit through 90 mins worth of DRONING.
SHE WAS SO MEAN. couldn't she let us complete some work?
rahh. i mean. ORAL prep can always wait cant it?

anways. i dreamt of ______ yesterday.
it has been a long time.
SOMEHOW. __ aint free anymore. RAHHS.

OH MANNS.
i so guessed that thingamajig on Perfect 10.
I SENT IN A SMS SAYING "SCREWDRIVER".
AND OBVIOUSLY. they didn't reply.
RAHHH.

today's such a rahh day.
I WISH I COULD JUST EAT.
and NEVER grow fat.

OH YES.
i'm sick. with a viral infection.
WHY NOW? haha. oh well. i'm just glad that it wont spread.
if not i'll be accused of not having social etiqutte.

OH YES.
mr low just announced that 1/3 of the class got A for BIO.
i was like. AW MANN. i'm so going to get a B.
haha. GUESS WHAT?!
the anti-bio people, namely dao and I, got As??
haha. LOOKS like we ain't too bad after all.
SHOCK SHOCK.

YOU KNOW.
i suddenly MISS ____.
WHY? ]:
243

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home